This video explores the essentials of self-knowledge as a fundamental means to establish true and lasting change in the world, as well as providing insights into the traps towards awakening.
"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."
~ Carl Gustav Jung
"A man must first of all understand certain things. He has thousands of false ideas and false conceptions, chiefly about himself, and he must get rid of some of them before beginning to acquire anything new. Otherwise the new will be built on a wrong foundation and the result will be worse than before. To speak the truth is the most difficult thing in the world; one must study a great deal and for a long time in order to speak the truth. The wish alone is not enough. To speak the truth one must know what the truth is and what a lie is, and first of all in oneself. And this nobody wants to know."
~ G.I. Gurdjieff
"Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm. But the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it. Because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves."
~ T. S. Eliot
Video based on "Know Thyself" by Bernhard Guenther
- "First Initiation" by Jeanne de Salzmann
- "In Search of the Miraculous" by P.D. Ouspensky
- "Gnosis I-III" by Boris Mouravieff
- "The First and Last Freedom" by Krishnamurti
- "Spiritual Predator: Prem Rawat AKA Maharaji" by Henry See
- "Political Ponerology" by Andrew M. Lobaczewski
- "The Secret History of the World" by Laura Knight-Jadczyk
- "UFO's and the National Security State - The Cover-Up Exposed" by Richard Dolan
- Abogenesis" by Carbon Based Lifeforms
- "Audio Deepest Nights" by Cell
- "Epicentre Second Movement" by Carbon Based Lifeforms
- "Replicant" by Sync24
- "Refraction 1.33" by Carbon Based Lifeforms
- Added on:
- Friday, February 3, 2012 - 21:09
- Number views:
- 2764 reads
Go to site